Index du Forum

Le forum des mecs cools !

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Into The Amish Woods Abduction An Amish Romance Suspense ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vamanjae

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 00:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Into The Amish Woods Abduction An Amish Romance Suspense Répondre en citant

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED

They thought their troubles were over; they were wrong. Sarah Troyer is fed up with Isaac, and he's just as unsure about her. Three months later and that horrible night still weighs heavily on both their hearts and minds. But little do they know they're about to relive the nightmare, only this time much worse.

For Clint is back, and he'll do anything to get what he wants and go to any lengths to get it. Now, with Sarah running off in anger, Isaac must trust his instincts in a race against time to secure her freedom, and spare her from the nightmare she'll face. Sarah must keep her wits about her and rely on her strength and the love of a friend if she is to make it. For love is stronger than fear, but will it be enough? For Sarah and Isaac, it's about to be put to the ultimate test.

Praise for Emma Maas:
"Can't wait to read the next one!"
"Exciting Reading and always good clean reading"
"Good book, did not want to put it down..."
"...always love Emma Maas Amish stories."
"Thank you Emma for another great read..."
This is a sweet, clean and wholesome Amish romance suspense you can read in a few hours. Many more Amish romance books are coming from Emma Maas in 2017!

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 56 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XK2D5XW
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1642 KB

Into the Amish Woods: Abduction: An Amish Romance Suspense (Dangerous Hearts Book 2) Emma Maas
Into the Amish Woods: Abduction: An Amish Romance Suspense (Dangerous Hearts Book 2) book docs

Jul 18, 2012 Kay Defreese rated it it was amazing I am so excited to discover Amanda FlowersNow, Chloe and Beckys handsome brother, Timothy, must discover who the real intended victim is before the murderer makes a second attempt.This is the book for those readers who love suspense and mystery! I love trying to figure out "who done it" as I read mysteries and this was a tough one! I will say that I never fully figured the whole mystery out before the truth was finally revealedThere she takes refuge in their home and Abram keeps her safe, unitl a trip to town where she comes fa AMISH REFUGE (AMISH PROTECTORS) DEBBIE GUSTIThis is the first book I have ever read of Debbie Gusti, and I must say it was full of suspense.The story takes place in Wilkommen GeorgiaHowever Debby has proven me wrong! I picked up the book and did not want to put it down to go to workWho is Abram? Who is Miriam? Who or what is Serpent? What is Serpent involved in and who is with him on the fateful night for Miriam? What does Miriam do that allows her to get away? What happened to her sister Sarah and her mother? Who is Hannah? When Miriam cannot get ahold of Hannah, what happens? This book is full of suspense as Miriam does not know who she can trustChloe wants to find out who and why was her brake line cut.The police force in town is threeI look forward to reading the rest of the seriesSee More Browse Inside Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense July 2017 - Box Set 1 of 2 by Lynette Eason, Lisa Harris, Heather Woodhaven Love Inspired Suspense Jul 2017 Category: Romantic Suspense, Wholesome Romance, Suspense, Inspirational Suspense eBook ISBN: 9781488019357 eBook List Price: $12.99 Our Price: $12.99 See All Formats Love Inspired Suspense brings you three new titles! Enjoy these suspenseful romances of danger and faithIt is a love inspired suspense and Amish so has no explicit sex scenes nor language

She found the keys of her car and takes off, Serpent chases herOn her way to the interview, Becky gets into an accident killing the local bishopI was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from B&H Publishing Group in partnership with NetGalley to review itSoon it if apparent that this Englisher lady and Amish man have growing feeling that they both try to avoidElla knows the one place he may be safeIt would have been nice if the criminals/culprits had been more of a surprise

You won’t be disappointed in the ride!” In FINDING MERCY, the last of the three Amish friends, Ella Lantz, is forced to leave the shelter of the valley and her precious lavender fields to go on the run to Florida and New York City with a worldly man she has come to loveI enjoyed this storybaking powder tspWhen a death occurs because of her car, she begins to wonder if she should have moved to Appleseed.more flag Like see review .THE SOUTH SHORES SERIES

.more flag Like see review I’ve include one recipe below from Debbie Cook’s book A TASTE OF LAVENDER, published by Springbrook Meadows Publications, which Ella makes in the storyHere’s short synopsis for DARK ROAD HOME: After a murder case threatens her safety, attorney Brooke Benton seeks sanctuary in the quiet Amish community of MaplecreekHe is good looking and kindClaire has always been game for a good puzzle, so when she hears that Mose Fisher has made one of his famous corn mazes, she can't wait to walk the paths and test her skillSee More Browse Inside Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense July 2017 - Box Set 2 of 2 by Elizabeth Goddard, Maggie KThe house turns out to be in terrible disrepair

There will also be a death.with Becky involved, and you will wonder who was the actual target.There is a "love" interest in the form of Becky's brother, and there will be times if you will wonder who Timothy is really interestedWho wouldn't love to have a grandpa like him? I loved the way the mystery unfoldedWhen Sarah was taken away, Amish Refuge is by Debbie Giusti“Masterfully drawing the reader in, Harper has delivered the best, once again.” --Suspense Magazine on Upon a Winter’s Night.more flag 3 likesLike see review 5d8a9798ff

Research genealogy for Emma Maas of Schleswig, Germany, as well as other members of the Maas family, on Ancestry.Emma Maas in the United States We found 4 people in the US matching Emma Maas.Emma Maas. 1.1K likes. For fans of Emma Maas, author of sweet Amish romance books.
The Apocrypha: Translated Out of the Greek and Latin Tongues; Being the Version Set Forth A. D. 1611 Compared with the Most Ancient Authorities and Revised A. D. 1894 (Classic Reprint)All The Way: Can a blind woman help a faithless man truly see?silhouettes canadiennes (French Edition)The Thing Lou Couldn't DoDelay of Game (Dating Mr. Baseball Book 1)Diary of a Noob Steve: The Noob Wars Book 1: (Noob Wars Series) An Unofficial Minecraft StoryInvestment Strategies for TortoisesDream in ProgressA Manual of Practical FarmingA Treatise on Political Economy, or the Production, Distribution, and Consumption of Wealth

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 00:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006